Breakfast Scramble Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), sliced
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. add the potatoes, water, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add tomatoes; cook for 5 minutes. Pour eggs over mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Top with cheese. Cover and cook for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Scramble(7)
Sort By :
I made this for my family and it was finished before it cooled off. Definitely a keeper thank you.
I used rotel tomatoes because it was all I had and it turned out great
I think i will try this with sausage also, the ground beef was a bit blah. Otherwise tho it wasn't "bad".. also will try cheddar rather than american cheese.
i think i will try the sausage also, the ground beef was a tad blah.
I thought this recipe was pretty good, but next time I think I am going to add some garlic to it.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >