- 2 (9-inch) refrigerated, unbaked pie crusts
- 1 (12 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Breakfast Sausage Links, cooked according to package directions, cooled and cut into small pieces
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 1 pie crust into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix prepared sausage, 5 eggs, mixed vegetables and cheese together in bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour into crust. Top with remaining pie crust and crimp edges to seal. Cut 3 slits in top crust. Brush with remaining 1 beaten egg.
- Bake for 35 to 37 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. If needed, cover pot pie with foil to prevent top crust from over browning.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Breakfast Sausage Pot Pie in Jones Sausage 2016
Reviews for Breakfast Sausage Pot Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review