- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup cold cooked long grain rice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. In same skillet, cook and stir egg over medium heat until completely set. Stir in the rice, sausage, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Cook until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Sausage Fried Rice in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p24
Reviews for Breakfast Sausage Fried Rice(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2011
This is almost like the sausage breakfast rice they used to serve at Shoney's on the breakfast bar. I'm hooked.