Ditch standard hash browns for tater tots in this easy-to-make breakfast skillet. Jones breakfast sausage is combined with the tots and topped with eggs. Recipe provided by Jones Sausage
- 1 (12 oz) Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cups frozen tater tots
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook sausage on stove top in large, oven-proof skillet (cast iron recommended) for about 8 minutes. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent - about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tater tots. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Create 6 wells in the mixture - one for each egg. Add an unbeaten egg to each well, and return to oven for 12 minutes or until egg whites are firm and yolks are still runny. Cook 3 minutes longer for firm yolks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with chopped parsley before serving. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Breakfast Sausage and Tater Tot Skillet Bake in Jones Sausage 2016
Reviews for Breakfast Sausage and Tater Tot Skillet Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review