Breakfast Quiche Recipe
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer; remove from the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheeses and onion over the crust. In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt, sugar and cayenne; pour into the crust. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Quiche(4)
Sort By :
I tested this recipe on 10 guests, aging from 2 years old to 70, and everyone agreed it was fabulous. I used 1 1/2 cups of non-fat organic milk instead of heavy cream, and I used sauteed onions. Excellent. Then I got braver and tried it with keilbasa and broccoli added - more great flavors. I had to use jack cheese and add green salsa to the last quiche I made, because I ran out of pepperjack. It worked GREAT. If you love quiche, you will LOVE this great recipe. I left meat out on one completely, and it was very well received also. My husband, who doesn't like the same meal two days in a row ,ate it until it was completely gone.
A nice recipe that was very well received. Others requested a copy of this recipe
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >