Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- 2. Place tortillas on a griddle. Spoon eggs over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
1 quesadilla (calculated without sour cream and salsa) equals 401 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 357 mg cholesterol, 728 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.