Breakfast Pizza for Two Recipe
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll or 4 Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll links, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four triangles; arrange on an ungreased 7-1/2-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom of pan, building up edges slightly.
- 2. In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over crust. Top with potatoes, peppers and cheddar cheese.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. Pour over pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 pizza (prepared with turkey sausage, reduced-fat cheese, egg substitute and fat-free milk) equals 524 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,297 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.