"Topped with favorite breakfast ingredients including eggs, sausage and hash browns, this colorful pizza makes a hearty centerpiece for a special breakfast or Sunday brunch," says Loretta Kenna of St. Elizabeth, Missouri.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage or 4 pork sausage links, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles; arrange on an ungreased 7-1/2-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom of pan, building up edges slightly.
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over crust. Top with potatoes, peppers and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. Pour over pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p37
Reviews for Breakfast Pizza for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review