Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook and crumble sausage. Drain; place over crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms and cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Pizza(12)
Sort By :
Good starter but this needs help. Onions, garlic, salt & pepper and red pepper flakes. I don't think I have ever followed a recipe exactly - I either don't have an ingredient and have to substitute or just want a different flavor. Some folks aren't as creative in the kitchen and truly benefit from what others add/delete/change in a recipe. I say "kudos" to those that experiment and let others know!
I really enjoy reading the different ideas people have. Sometimes, it is good to change it up because of allergies, or just to have something a little different so you don't get tired of a good thing! This sounds great as is, but the changes sound good too...especially bacon..yum.
For those of you complaining about people giving ideas for additions, I personally am thrilled to see the suggestions as I am not a creative cook and need a recipe. I am sure I am not the only one like this. I have not yet tried this recipe but will and return to this site to give my thoughts about it. Have a good day.
Why can't you make it as is? Don't rate unless you try it as written. Wite your own cook book.....
Why can't people just make the recipe as written? Make THIS recipe as written the write a review. If you are going to make a ton of changes, then submit your own recipe! You are totally taking away from this persons great recipe! Take care and have a good day!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >