- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 package (14 ounces) breakfast turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded fat-free pizza cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto bottom and up sides of pan to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg substitute, milk, oregano and pepper. Carefully pour over the sausage. Reduce heat to 350° bake for 25 minutes. Top with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Country Woman March/April 1997, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >