I used to make this for my morning drivers when I worked at a pizza delivery place. And they just loved it. It's a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) real bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crust into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan;
- flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon
- oil. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 7-8
- minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a small skillet,
- heat remaining oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium
- heat until completely set.
- Spoon eggs over crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses. Bake 5-7
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 354 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 195 mg cholesterol, 874 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.