- 1 pound bulk regular, sage or spicy pork sausage
- 1-1/4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika, optional
- In a skillet, brown sausage; drain. Spoon into an ungreased 10-in. pie pan. Top with potatoes and cheddar cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Country Woman January/February 1997, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2011
I have made this many times for breakfast. It is a very filling breakfast, and my family loves it. Many times I prepare it the night before and then bake it in the morning. Very Good!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >