Breakfast Pitas Recipe
My husband and I like these pita pockets all by themselves for a quick breakfast. When you want a larger meal, serve hash brown potatoes and fruit on the side. —Peggy Blattel, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved and warmed
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the ham, onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are almost set. Add the cheese, seasoned salt and pepper. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Spoon into pita halves. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 608 calories, 34g fat (17g saturated fat), 417mg cholesterol, 1978mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Pitas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC