- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved and warmed
- In a large skillet, saute the ham, onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are almost set. Add the cheese, seasoned salt and pepper. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Spoon into pita halves. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Pitas
"This is fun and easy breakfast. This is always a hit with the family."
"This is going to become a regular breakfast. So easy & filling! It was just a bit salty to me, so I will cut back on that. That would be the only thing I would change though."