Breakfast Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, onion and water. In a small skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Top with scrambled egg mixture. Drizzle with remaining pizza sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with pepperoni.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until crust is slightly crisp. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Pepperoni Pizza in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p49
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Pepperoni Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review