Breakfast in a Cup Recipe
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, 1/2 cup cheese, chilies, pimientos, milk, eggs, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 2. Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until eggs are set. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 105 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Breakfast in a Cup
"Husband does not like chilies, so I left them out and substituted crumbled bacon instead. Even grandkids liked it."