Breakfast in a Cup Recipe
I usually double this recipe and freeze some cups after baking to reheat for a future meal.—Donna Chapman, Anchor Point, Alaska
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, 1/2 cup cheese, chilies, pimientos, milk, eggs, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 2. Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until eggs are set. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast in a Cup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC