Breakfast Ham Ring Recipe
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1. In a large bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. Add the ham, sausage, bread crumbs, milk, parsley and horseradish; mix well. Press into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Toward the end of the baking time, prepared scrambled eggs with remaining eggs, seasoning as desired. Remove ring from oven and drain juices; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with scrambled eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 381 calories, 28g fat (10g saturated fat), 320mg cholesterol, 1099mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Breakfast Ham Ring
"the directions are are unclear, needs proofreading"
"I would make this recipie again but would substitute the ham with ground turkey. My husband is on a heart healthy diet and most hams contain too much sodium."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer