Breakfast Ham Ring Recipe
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1. In a large bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. Add the ham, sausage, bread crumbs, milk, parsley and horseradish; mix well. Press into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Toward the end of the baking time, prepared scrambled eggs with remaining eggs, seasoning as desired. Remove ring from oven and drain juices; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with scrambled eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 381 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 320 mg cholesterol, 1,099 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer