Breakfast Fruit Salad Recipe
You need just two ingredients to stir up the citrusy dressing that's drizzled over this fruit medley. Teri Albrecht of Mt. Airy, Maryland says the refreshing salad is a lovely addition to a special brunch or buffet.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 119 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC