Breakfast Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 119 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Fruit Salad
"Quick, easy and delicious! This, along with Hashbrown Casserole and muffins has been our Christmas morning Breakfast for 3 years now!"