Breakfast Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 119 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Breakfast Fruit Salad
"Quick, easy and delicious! This, along with Hashbrown Casserole and muffins has been our Christmas morning Breakfast for 3 years now!"