Breakfast Fruit Salad Recipe
You need just two ingredients to stir up the citrusy dressing that's drizzled over this fruit medley. Teri Albrecht of Mt. Airy, Maryland says the refreshing salad is a lovely addition to a special brunch or buffet.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 119 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Fruit Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC