You need just two ingredients to stir up the citrusy dressing that's drizzled over this fruit medley. Teri Albrecht of Mt. Airy, Maryland says the refreshing salad is a lovely addition to a special brunch or buffet.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p12
Reviews for Breakfast Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2009
"Quick, easy and delicious! This, along with Hashbrown Casserole and muffins has been our Christmas morning Breakfast for 3 years now!"