- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p12
Reviews for Breakfast Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2009
"Quick, easy and delicious! This, along with Hashbrown Casserole and muffins has been our Christmas morning Breakfast for 3 years now!"
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2008