Breakfast around the campfire couldn't be easier with these clever breakfast bowls. Filled with savory bacon, eggs, cheese and more, they'll give your family a great start to a day outdoors! —Jennifer Meadows, Mattoon, Illinois
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed and chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Prepare grill for indirect medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Pour into three 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese, green pepper, sausage, bacon and onions.
- Cover each pan with foil. Grill, covered, for 20-22 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Eggs in Foil Bowls in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p41
Reviews for Breakfast Eggs in Foil Bowls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review