Breakfast Eggs in Foil Bowls Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed and chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Prepare grill for indirect medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Pour into three 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese, green pepper, sausage, bacon and onions.
- Cover each pan with foil. Grill, covered, for 20-22 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Eggs in Foil Bowls(26)
Sort By :
Absolutely brilliant idea! We camp on a regular basis in the summer, and I am always looking for clever ideas to liven up our meals! This one was AWESOME!
I suggest the small aluminum cupcake tins- a little more eco friendly- any reason not to?
I read an article about the bags not being good to boil these in,you need boil safe bags,something to do about the plastic leaching chemicals into the food..We have done this camping also and it was fun to do for the kids and adults alike..
I make this all the time when camping. I cook it in a foil container on the grill. Its sooooo good.
Really like this, has a very good taste. Made it camping. Had to grill it a little longer. Will make this again.