Breakfast Crepes with Berries
"After a long day of blackberry picking, I whipped up a sauce to dress up some crepes I had on hand," recalls Jennifer Weisbrodt in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. "This speedy dish really hit the spot and tied everything together beautifully! The crepes make an elegant addition to any brunch, and the sauce is delectable over warm waffles."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (6 ounces) orange creme yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine raspberries and blackberries; set aside. In
- a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Stir in the yogurt, lime juice, lime peel, vanilla and salt.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture over each crepe; top with
- about 1/3 cup berries. Roll up; drizzle with remaining sour cream
- mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 crepe equals 182 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,