Breakfast Burritos for Two Recipe
- 2 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canned chopped green chilies
- Dash pepper
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, tomato, onion, chilies and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook and stir until set.
- 2. Place a cheese slice on each tortilla. Spoon filling off center on each tortilla. Top with salsa and sour cream. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 464 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 250mg cholesterol, 943mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Burritos for Two
"This was quick and easy and wonderful."
"This was easy to mix together, and it had a good flavor. I also saved myself some time by using some left-over sausage from dinner the night before so I didn't have to cook it in the morning."