Breakfast Burritos for Two Recipe
Get them up and out the door with these hearty handhelds. —Jenny White, Glen, Mississippi
- 2 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canned chopped green chilies
- Dash pepper
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, tomato, onion, chilies and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook and stir until set.
- 2. Place a cheese slice on each tortilla. Spoon filling off center on each tortilla. Top with salsa and sour cream. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 464 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 250mg cholesterol, 943mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Burritos for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC