- 2 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canned chopped green chilies
- Dash pepper
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, tomato, onion, chilies and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook and stir until set.
- Place a cheese slice on each tortilla. Spoon filling off center on each tortilla. Top with salsa and sour cream. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Burritos for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Breakfast Burritos for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review