- 2 ounces Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canned chopped green chilies
- Dash pepper
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, tomato, onion, chilies and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook and stir until set.
- Place a cheese slice on each tortilla. Spoon filling off center on each tortilla. Top with salsa and sour cream. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Burritos for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Breakfast Burritos for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2013
"This was quick and easy and wonderful."
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2010
"This was easy to mix together, and it had a good flavor. I also saved myself some time by using some left-over sausage from dinner the night before so I didn't have to cook it in the morning."