- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 12 large eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll, browned and drained
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions; remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add onions and green pepper. Pour into the same skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set. Remove from heat. Add hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla and top with about 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Burritos
"quick, easy and so yummy! I froze our left overs to heat up for later"
"I have made this recipe many times since it was published. I make it at least once a month for our meetings at work. We always have different people and sometimes we have some people returning they all want to come to our meetings. Our famous breakfast burritos are a big hit throughout the company. I have also made them for a group of missionary teens and for house guests and of course my family."
"Excellent - I was hestitant, I'm not an egg fan. The potatoes, pepper and onions broke out the flavor. Great for a good filling breakfast during the weekday - make a head."
"This sounds like the breakfast burrito from my favorite restaurant, minus the potatoes. Since I usually order hash browns on the side, I can't wait to try this!"