Breakfast Biscuits 'n' Eggs
With just the two of us, my husband and I never eat a whole batch of biscuits. I can fix this quick breakfast using leftover biscuits or with ones baked fresh the same morning. —Teresa Huff, Nevada, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 individually frozen biscuits
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add eggs; reduce heat to low.
- Fry until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but
- are not hard.
- Split the biscuits. Layer the bottom of each biscuit with cheese, ham
- and an egg; replace top. Microwave, uncovered, for 30-45 seconds or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 373 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 240 mg cholesterol, 1,185 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.