Breakfast Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small firm banana, finely chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cardamom. Combine the eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in banana.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 10 pancakes.
2 pancakes equals 342 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 619 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Banana Pancakes
"The only thing that would make them better is adding chocolate chips!"
"Awesome, easy, fast!"
"This will be a regular in our menu for sure."