Breakfast Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small firm banana, finely chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cardamom. Combine the eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in banana.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 10 pancakes.
2 each: 342 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 619mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Breakfast Banana Pancakes
"The only thing that would make them better is adding chocolate chips!"
"This will be a regular in our menu for sure."