- pieces. Shape each piece into a 6-in. rope. Place 2 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile,
- in a small bowl, cream the butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic
- powder. Serve with breadsticks. Yield: 3 dozen breadsticks and
- about 2/3 cup butter.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 104 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.