Breadstick Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 5 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Unroll breadsticks into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; pinch seams to seal. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, peppers, onion and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning in 2 teaspoons oil until crisp-tender; drain.
- Brush crust with remaining oil. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheddar cheese; top with vegetable mixture and Canadian bacon. Combine mozzarella cheese and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over top. Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Breadstick Pizza(1)
Sort By :
This recipe was fantastic and the method worked perfectly! I used partially cooked/drained bacon in place of Canadian bacon, on top of the pizza. The breadstick dough makes a delicious crust. This one is a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pizza Bread >
- Pizza Breadsticks >
- Pizza Recipes >