- 4 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon poppy, sesame and/or caraway seeds
- Cut a dinner roll into three pieces; roll each piece into a 9-in. rope. Place three ropes together; braid. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Repeat with remaining ropes.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes. Brush breadsticks with egg; sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 breadsticks.
Reviews forBreadstick Braids
"what a clever idea and love that it is the frozen bread dough - and options are endless for the type of seasoning you use. love this"