Breadstick Braids Recipe
These tender, flavorful bread sticks are not only pretty; they taste every bit like they were made from scratch. It’s a very nice use of a frozen dough product and of course, very convenient.
- 4 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons beaten Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon poppy, sesame and/or caraway seeds
- Cut a dinner roll into three pieces; roll each piece into a 9-in. rope. Place three ropes together; braid. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Repeat with remaining ropes.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes. Brush breadsticks with egg; sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 breadsticks.
Originally published as Breadstick Braids in Reminisce Extra May 2008, p53
Reviews for Breadstick Braids(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- German Bread Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Irish Recipes >