- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Carefully stretch dough and tie the ends of each breadstick into a knot. With a scissors, snip a small notch in the center. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Breadstick Bones in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p241
Reviews for Breadstick Bones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2013
"Terrific and kids loved them. Used in school when I read a ghost story to my students on Halloween. Gave out bones to eat!"
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2013
"tasty but I couldn't find refrigerated breadsticks so I used refrigerated French bread instead"