Breadstick Bones Recipe
Tie the ends of lightly-seasoned refrigerated breadsticks into knots to create these Breadstick Bones. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Unroll and separate breadsticks. Carefully stretch dough and tie the ends of each breadstick into a knot. With a scissors, snip a small notch in the center. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- 2. Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 86 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Breadstick Bones
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC