Tie the ends of lightly-seasoned refrigerated breadsticks into knots to create these Breadstick Bones. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Carefully stretch dough and tie the ends of each breadstick into a knot. With a scissors, snip a small notch in the center. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Breadstick Bones in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p241
Reviews for Breadstick Bones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review