- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, rosemary and pepper. Dip turkey slices in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Spread jam over toast; layer four slices with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Sandwiches
Sort By :
Disgusting. A waste of turkey meat.
I made my sandwiches with raspberry pepper jelly in a panini maker, yum!
Just didn't care for the combination at all. I like all the ingredients but not together. Will not fix again..
I have not made this yet, but I will use cranberry sauce instread of raspberries.
Sory but I didn't like it
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Sandwich Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >