- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, rosemary and pepper. Dip turkey slices in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Spread jam over toast; layer four slices with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Sandwiches
"Disgusting. A waste of turkey meat."
"I made my sandwiches with raspberry pepper jelly in a panini maker, yum!"
"Just didn't care for the combination at all. I like all the ingredients but not together. Will not fix again.."
"I have not made this yet, but I will use cranberry sauce instread of raspberries."
"Sory but I didn't like it"