Breaded Turkey Rolls Recipe
- 8 uncooked turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 8 thin slices deli turkey ham (1/4 ounce each)
- 8 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 7 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1. Flatten turkey cutlets to 1/8-in. thickness. Top each with a slice of ham and cheese; spread with mustard. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and paprika. Brush with turkey roll-ups with mayonnaise, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 3. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (2 rolls) equals 315 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Rolls
"Very good! Used turkey cutlets."
"I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs so I left out the added seasonings from the recipe. I also used chicken. So yummy! Even my 4 & 7 year olds ate it and they usually refuse to eat chicken! Very moist & flavorful!"