Breaded Turkey Rolls
You can enjoy these tender turkey rolls and not feel the least bit guilty. Although stuffed with ham and cheese, they're still lower in fat. These special taste and appearance make them nice for company.
Rita Pearl of Norwalk, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 uncooked turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 8 thin slices deli turkey ham (1/4 ounce each)
- 8 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 7 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Flatten turkey cutlets to 1/8-in. thickness. Top each with a slice of
- ham and cheese; spread with mustard. Roll up tightly and secure with
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and
- paprika. Brush with turkey roll-ups with mayonnaise, then coat with
- crumb mixture.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices
- run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 rolls) equals 315 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,