- 8 uncooked turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 8 thin slices deli turkey ham (1/4 ounce each)
- 8 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 7 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Flatten turkey cutlets to 1/8-in. thickness. Top each with a slice of ham and cheese; spread with mustard. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and paprika. Brush with turkey roll-ups with mayonnaise, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Turkey Rolls in Light & Tasty February/March 2002, p27
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2013
"Very good! Used turkey cutlets."