Breaded Turkey Breasts
I saw a celebrity demonstrate this recipe on TV, but I modified it to reduce fat. The tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives them delicious flavor.—Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and
- Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey
- in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat in oil for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper
- towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 303 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 363 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.