Breaded Turkey Breasts Recipe
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 303 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Breasts
"Great taste! Would also work well with boneless chicken breast or thin cut pork chops."
"Easy & fast. Simple, but delicious."
"This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it."