Breaded Turkey Breasts Recipe
I saw a celebrity demonstrate this recipe on TV, but I modified it to reduce fat. The tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives them delicious flavor.—Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 303 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Breasts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC