I saw a celebrity demonstrate this recipe on TV, but I modified it to reduce fat. The tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives them delicious flavor.—Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Turkey Breasts in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p7
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2014
"Great taste! Would also work well with boneless chicken breast or thin cut pork chops."
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"Easy & fast. Simple, but delicious."
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it."