- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Turkey Breasts in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p7
Reviews for Breaded Turkey Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2014
"Great taste! Would also work well with boneless chicken breast or thin cut pork chops."
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"Easy & fast. Simple, but delicious."
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it."