- center of each chicken breast. Fold one side over filling and roll
- up tightly; secure with a toothpick. In a shallow bowl, combine
- bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and paprika. In another bowl, combine
- egg substitute and water. Dip each roll-up in egg mixture, then roll
- in crumb mixture.
- Place seam side down, in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One stuffed chicken breast equals 260 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now