Breaded Ravioli Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- ITALIAN SALSA:
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 medium green pepper, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and let stand for 10 minutes. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoning. In another shallow bowl, pour dressing. Dip ravioli into dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat ravioli with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the salsa ingredients. Pulse for 15-20 seconds. Serve ravioli with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Ravioli(9)
Sort By :
This was so easy and tastey! Really good for being healthy! We love Italian food but are trying to lose weight. I can't wait to make them again!
I've served the ravioli with marinara sauce..
I've made them with cheese ravioli, and I actually prefer them that way. Really delicious. Great as an appetizer or for lunch...my sister and I make these when we get together a lot!
sharonanngCan this be made with cheese ravioli? Anybody ever try that?
I only use the cheese ravioli! And I've made it with all brands, store or regular and it always comes out great. When I feel lazy I dip them in jarred sauce. :)
Oh, and I've premade them up to the baking point and refrigerated them til game time, or whatever. I've also frozen them baked, and reheated them through on cookies sheets. Great little recipe.
Give them a try!
Can this be made with cheese ravioli? Anybody ever try that?
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >