Breaded Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Ranch Chicken(28)
Sort By :
I love simple recipes and this is definitely one of those! It was very delicious. The whole family loved it! Probably my favorite chicken recipe now!
Absolutely delicious and very easy to make. My kids loved it also.
The chicken was so easy to make and didn't require that many ingredients. My boyfriend loved it!
My family loves this.
This chicken was very moist When the kids say you need to make this again soon I know it's a keeper
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >