- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
"I used boned in, skin on chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. It turned out that when my hubs took leftovers to work, the smell drove all his co-workers nuts to where they were threatening him they were going to steal it. So, this morning I made a double batch, tucked it my heated carry all and he took them to work. It will be interesting to see how they really did like it, but, no matter, WE love it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
"For me personally, this had just ok flavor, not a wow-ser. Perhaps I needed to salt and pepper the chicken first for my tastes. Or maybe for me, there was too much corn flakes in the breading mixture. Corn flakes never have too much flavor, IMO. It certainly IS easy and fast and could be one of those recipes to whip up on activity night for the kids. I'm glad so many enjoyed it, though!"
"very quick and delicious"
"I love simple recipes and this is definitely one of those! It was very delicious. The whole family loved it! Probably my favorite chicken recipe now!"
"Absolutely delicious and very easy to make. My kids loved it also."