- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Ranch Chicken
"Tender and juicy. Due to sodium restricted diet used unsalted butter and made my own ranch dressing seasoning. Certainly did not lack flavor and kids loved it."
"Family favorite! I use a probe thermometer and cook to 165 degrees."
"Made this recently for the family. Everyone enjoyed it and the chicken was moist. I actually found a chipotle ranch dry mix which added a nice flavor."
"Instead of butter, I dredged the chicken in light ranch dressing. Chicken came out moist and very good."
"I have to agree with LovePgh55 as this dish had very little taste to my husband and me. It was an easy dish to prepare, but my husband said this was NOT A KEEPER, that I could find a much better-tasting recipe for chicken than this one."