Breaded Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
"For me personally, this had just ok flavor, not a wow-ser. Perhaps I needed to salt and pepper the chicken first for my tastes. Or maybe for me, there was too much corn flakes in the breading mixture. Corn flakes never have too much flavor, IMO. It certainly IS easy and fast and could be one of those recipes to whip up on activity night for the kids. I'm glad so many enjoyed it, though!"
"very quick and delicious"
"I love simple recipes and this is definitely one of those! It was very delicious. The whole family loved it! Probably my favorite chicken recipe now!"
"Absolutely delicious and very easy to make. My kids loved it also."
"The chicken was so easy to make and didn't require that many ingredients. My boyfriend loved it!"