Breaded Rack of Lamb Recipe
"This recipe is so easy and quick to prepare," notes Lorene Whittingham of Denver, Colorado. "We have lamb often on Saturday nights for dinner along with double-baked potatoes, tossed salad and a vegetable."
- 1 rack of lamb (1 pound) , trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place the lamb on a greased rack in a greased roasting pan; rub with garlic, salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter, parsley and thyme. Press onto the meat.
- Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Rack of Lamb in Taste of Home April/May 2004, p19
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Breaded Rack of Lamb(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review