Meat is a hard sell with my teenage daughter, unless I make it look like a restaurant dish. Drizzle ranch dressing or barbecue sauce on top, and it's a home run. —Donna Carney, New Lexington, Ohio
Recommended: 30 Pork Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Ranch or barbecue sauce, optional
- Cut pork crosswise into 1/2-in. slices. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, muffin mix, salt and pepper. Place egg in a separate shallow bowl. Dip pork in egg, then in flour mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add half of the pork; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Drain on paper towels. Wipe skillet clean; repeat with remaining oil and pork. If desired, serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 1, 2015
"This was okay.. Anything taste good with Ranch ( : It was a nice change"