Breaded Pork Roast Recipe
“It's become a tradition to serve this on New Year's Day because everyone likes it so much. I'm really flattered that my mom asked me how to make it!” writes Jenny Witcraft of Cleveland, Ohio.
- 9 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1. Press garlic onto the roast. In a shallow pan, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and sage. Gently roll roast in crumb mixture until coated. Place fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 152 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Roast
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC