Breaded Pork Roast Recipe
- 9 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1. Press garlic onto the roast. In a shallow pan, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and sage. Gently roll roast in crumb mixture until coated. Place fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 152 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Roast
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.