“It's become a tradition to serve this on New Year's Day because everyone likes it so much. I'm really flattered that my mom asked me how to make it!” writes Jenny Witcraft of Cleveland, Ohio.
- 9 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- Press garlic onto the roast. In a shallow pan, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and sage. Gently roll roast in crumb mixture until coated. Place fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Pork Roast in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p43
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review