Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg and milk. Place cracker crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip each pork chop in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs, patting to make a thick coating.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops(39)
Sort By :
I have made my pork chops for years, this way. The only difference is I add a teaspoon of Italian seasoning to the Saltine crackers.
I've been doing chops like this for years but use Ritz crackers. Very moist, great chops!
I have made these for years. Our family loves them and company does also.
Great! I used Ritz and olive oil
"Like Mom used to make" is sure true...this was my Mom's way to cook chops...she is 96 so this is an old time recipe...and SOOOOO good...
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >